Monday, February 18, 2008

Last Class

So I didn't post everyday, but I would say that class went well last week. There was a lot of feed back from people. I'm not gonna lie, but I was very nervous about presenting mine because I was afraid of what people thought of me. I really wanted to share it because if I didn't share something that meant something to me the class would be a waste. I wouldn't have taken any risks to show who I really am. Hopefully sharing will help me be more confident in sharing my opinion in class.

2 comments:

spyroterra said...

That was a great comment!

Douglas M. Atkinson said...

It was fine! Sorry if I ever came across angry, religion and I have had a falling out, but believe me, I think no less of any religious person; My mom gets mad at my beliefs too. And Einstein came up with most of his theories trying to think like God. I just like to expand belief, God wants someone strong in faith through trial, and test. Anyways, good job!!