Monday, April 14, 2008

Onion!!!!

CROSS

Noun: - Structure consisting of an upright with a transverse beam especially by the actient Romans for execution.

-the cross of Jesus Christ

-Intersection of 2 ways

-cross walk, and the crossing of 2 roads

Verb: -To cancel by marking a cross on or drawing a line through



Adjective: -marked by typically transitory bad temper


- cross with anger



I decided to do the word "cross" obviously there are many meanings to the word. but The Cross means much to me. I would say that I see other meaning in my life. With crossroads I would say that I feel that a lot. I have to choose what to do, either to follow God or not, or disobey Him or not, or even crossroads in my life..career, friends, etc.... I get cross with anger all the time, either by someone, or hurt feelings, or I don't get my way.

Cross is the main word, but many words have the word cross in them, such as crossroads(which I completely used above), crosswalk, across, etc.... Cross is the main word, and that is how The Cross is in my life. It should be and is center in my life. Everything revolves around the Cross.





No comments: